love4ever111
love4ever111 asks:
Q:

AM I sexting him?

Everybody says that it is sexting, but I don't think it is. I told him I thought he was sexy, and then we talked about "Highschool boundaries." Over a phone call, all we did was ask questions and talk. It wasn't like we were saying things that evolved around intercourse and such. I have similar conversations with my best girl friends! So, was I?  
In Topics: Children and cell phones, Teen issues, Teen sexuality and dating

|
Gookers
Gookers writes:
no. Not at all..don't listen to what people are telling you. Sexting is totally different than what you just wrote. Sexting is much more intimate and is if you are thinking about doing "stuff" with someone. Not if you are just asking questions cauze your curious or whatever the reason is.

0
0
artemis.of.the.moon
artemis.of.... , Student writes:
Okay. That's not sexting. Sexting is the exchanging of suggestive or naked pictures. It's talking about sexual acts, or "performing" them over text. It's like phone-sex, but through words.

You aren't sexting him. You are conversing with him. I've taken part in conversations with guys that I thought were attractive, and those conversations stayed perfectly tame in the sexual department, not ever becoming a sexting frenzy.

Don't listen to those people. It sounds like jealousy to me.

0
0
Anonymous