Baker0913
Baker0913 asks:
Q:

I have shared parenting with my sons mother she just emailed me that she left a handprint bruise on his butt what can I do?

she also admitted that things have been out of control between them for the last few months, and they have been screaming at each other all of the time. He is only 2 this concerns me greatly, and I have noticed that he screams and cries and begs me to turn around when it is time to go to her for his week. any help would be appreciated we live in fla and have a shared parenting custody

|

For your son's and your own safety you should make a report with child protective services. You might want to make an appointment with your child's pediatrician for a complete check up.

The mom has admitted that she is struggling in her parenting skills and child protective services is an agency in your area that can help your son's mom with her parenting skills.

Since this is also a legal situation it might be best if you make a report with the court or the particular agency that is over seeing custody agreement.

Boys Town Hot line
1-800-448-3000

0
0