M.Tau asks:

Am a single mum of three,how can i get some one to help me to sponfor there education or get a bursary

Am a single mum and i need some one to sponser for my kids education,i have two boys and one girl.I need help please
In Topics: Adoption and foster families

shybie writes:
Most communities have local programs to help low income families.  Because they are non-profit they are often not well advertised. Even if your children aren't old enough to be enrolled in school yet, you can probably check with the local school's guidance councilor for a list of local programs and resources. Check with your local Family Planning Clinic they usually have a list of local resources that are available. Your community center would also be a place to check. Also check with your state's department of Social Services or department of Human Services.