MaiaMason17
MaiaMason17 asks:
Q:

Does my sister hate me or is it just a stage?

My sister is constantly punching me, kicking me, hitting me, pinching me, pulling my hair, etc. whenever she is mad. At first, pulling my hair was just a stage, and she rarely does it anymore, except for today. I was playing with her and I accidentally knocked something down and she started doing all of the above. At dinnertime, she had some bread and she got down from the table for a while, and when she came back her bread was gone. I have no idea where it went, but she accused me and was mad at me for a while. She is 4 1/2 years old and I don't want a mean sister. She is already a drama queen and a diva.

|

Quote-a-holic
Quote-a-holic writes:
When I was quite a bit younger, my little sister ,Haley, went through a stage where she hated me. During this stage, just try to be as nice as you can be. It will get better. Trust me. Show your sister that you are there for her and will help her. She will learn that you are for real and will help her. Trust me. Haley is my best friend now and i love her to death. And Haley feels the same way. :)

0
0