cbarber13
cbarber13 asks:
Q:

I don't know what to do about my sister.

My sister is bulimic and has been for a while now. SHe went to treatment, but doesn't really be open and seems to get nothin out of it. About a week ago she cut for the first time, but she doesn't know that I know this. I feel like no matter what she won't accept the help provided.
In Topics: Cutting

|

It can be difficult when we see someone that we love hurting so much. Your sister is struggling right now and she needs your continued help and support.

Please tell your parents or an adult that you trust immediately what your sister is doing.

Boys Town National Hot Line
1-800-448-3000
0
0

KraJu
KraJu writes:
It may sound bad but you can report this to your parents and to your sister's doctor and you can write her a simple letter saying that you love her and want to grow old with her so that you have someone to talk to when youre 88 and that you would like to help her and she should tell you how to do it...but apart from that be there for yourself. Take good care of yourself.

0
0