vidyasatish
vidyasatish asks:
Q:

my son who is 5 years 3 months old is very weak in writing he is studying  in kindergarten

my son who is now 5 years 3 months old studies in kindergarten is very weak in writing he has very good grasping power but cant write well his school portion are very hard not able to cope with it, i feel very bad that my child is slow in writing his teacher keeps on complaining about his wiriting habit what to do please suggest to improve his writing skill

|

DrBMelton

Writing is a fine motor skill that is developed. Work with your son on improving his fine motor skills (during the summer months, after school). He may also benefit from tutoring. Don't worry too much about writing; after all he is 5 years and 3 months old. Children develop at different times and at different rates. He has many strengths in other areas, and I am confident he will gain in writing skills, too.

0
0