busymum4
busymum4 asks:
Q:

my son was chased into school by another boy with a screwdriver while threatening to kill him. the boy has so far received no punishment?

I have made several phonecalls to the school and I have requested a copy of their behaviour policy and their child protection policy. both of these state that with serious cases of behaviour suspension will happen. this boy is still enjoying his breaks with all the other students. where can I go from here.
In Topics: School safety (not bullying)

|
hazelophelia
hazelophelia writes:
What age is he because he might not know any better if he's younger than 8.

0
0
Astronomersky
Astronomersky writes:
I am not sure what the age of the child is but I would make a meeting with the principal and any teacher that was around or suppose to be around at the time and the child's parent (child's parent is optional).  I would make it known that this is unacceptable and your child will not go there if something is not done immediately.  When I was in elementary school I had a girl choke me and no matter what the teacher did this girl would not leave me alone.  My mother set up a meeting with everyone I listed above and the parents were told that this will stop or the child will have to go to a detention school (it was a school where the parent must bring child on time and pick up child on time, a very strict school-not sure what the proper title was called).  The point being is I have a little experience with this and when my mother did this I was then left alone.  I hope all works out for you and your son and please make sure he knows no matter what it is not is fault and you will always have his back.

0
0