eyblue
eyblue asks:
Q:

My son was hit by a girl and she put her hands on his neck

When I picked up my son from School yesterday he told me that a girl pushed him, then put her hands on his neck and then hit him during lunch time. I asked him if he told a teacher on the yard. He said he did but that he didnt know the name of the little girl. So nothing else was done by the yard teacher. I later that evening found out the name of the little girl and reported it to the school principal. He kept giving me excuses on how it was out of character for the little girl. And That my son must of done something to make her react that way. My son was playing with a cousin of his who happened to be in the same class as the girl who hit my son. If the rolls were reversed my son would have been in big trouble. This double standard stuff is not okay. Another thing the principal mentioned was that it was the end of the school year and not much can be done. What else can I do? Please help the school is not helping me. She put her hands on my son's neck and that is not okay.

|

If you feel that your principle did not handle the situation with your son appropriately you can make a report with the school superintendent or the board of education.

You would want to make sure that you have clear documentation of everything that you did and what the response from the teacher and principle have been.

1-800-448-3000

0
0