a2jacob
a2jacob asks:
Q:

Son is in IEP program but attends regular classes. Which high school in Houston supports IEP program?

My son has microcephaly, has an IEP plan. He is in 8th grade now and has been doing exceptionally well. He goes to regular public school and attends regular classes with other kids. We are in Schaumburg, Il, have an option to move to Houston. Can you please recommend a good high school that would support IEP programs?
My daughter is severely challenged, she currently goes to a public school here in Schaumburg (2nd grade)which has programs for kids with special needs. Can you recommend a school district that would cater the needs of both my kids? Is there an organization to talk to where we could find more information on these things?
In Topics: Choosing a school, Learning disabilities

|

Sorry, but we are unable to refer you to a specific school or program.  However, may I recommend that you connect with parent support groups or organizations in your area to receive more information specific to your locale on topics of interest for your family.

0
0