onefreakedoutmommy
onefreakedo... asks:
Q:

My son kissed another boy?

I got a call today from my sons teacher (he is.only 6), to tell me today that he was given detention because he kissed another boy on the lips in school today. I asked my son about it and he said he was in the p.e. locker room (which I might add he has a broken keg and shouldn't be outside) and he got nervous and kiss this boy illness the mouth. He said it was a quick peck on the lips, but didn't want to tell me because he knew he was wrong. I am kind of bugging out over this and do not know how to handle it. The school wanted to give him 2 days detention buy decided on 1 instead since he is only 6. I have cried for the past 6 hours and don't know if I should send him to school or take him to a doctor. Any advise would be appreciated.

One freaked out Mom!!!
In Topics: My child's growth and development, Discipline and behavior challenges

|