aakija asks:

My son got physically assaulted(punched) by another kid at school. How to claim medical(dental) bills from this catholic school?

My son punched by another kid at school and has dental damage. There was no fight. As a result of this his top front 3 teeth have moved from its place and dentist predicts that there will be nerve damages and will require long treatment. I'm not sure how i'll recover medical bills from the catholic school. We've also put a police complaint against that boy. School does not want to take responsibility and things that they did enough. On that day, my son was left at school for 3 hrs appox to bleed from mouth while all others attended sports carnival. Plz help
In Topics: Private School
> 60 days ago



You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend Education.com to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely