sweetmumbles asks:

How do I keep my son in a school that he has been going to for 3 yrs when I do not live in school district?

It is his fathers school district but I recently got full custody and want to keep him in that school without having to move.
they told me $700.00 a week one free month
In Topics: School and Academics
> 60 days ago



You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend Education.com to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely