cutee4sho asks:

How can I get my son's school records from Young Scholar Academy?

 I am relocating. I am trying to call my son's school to see when I could pick up his records. I am not getting an answer. I need his records ASAP. I am leaving on the 1st of Sept.
In Topics: School and Academics
> 60 days ago


Answers (1)

dgraab , Parent writes:

Do you mean Young Scholar Academy in Bullhead City, Arizona?

If so, I suggest you contact the school district to see if they can help process your request. It's possible the school staff are still on school break, and the district can tell you when they'll be back, and may also have access to the records.

If you can't reach officials at the school or the school district, you may have to wait until the new school year to get the records.

Good luck -- I hope all goes well with the move and that your son has a wonderful school year at his new school. I'm including some links below to support your family with both endeavors (moving & starting a new school).

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely