cutee4sho
cutee4sho asks:
Q:

How can I get my son's school records from Young Scholar Academy?

I am relocating. I am trying to call my son's school to see when I could pick up his records. I am not getting an answer. I need his records ASAP. I am leaving on the 1st of Sept.

|

Do you mean Young Scholar Academy in Bullhead City, Arizona?
http://www.education.com/schoolfinder/us/arizona/bullhead-city/young-scholars-academy/

If so, I suggest you contact the school district to see if they can help process your request. It's possible the school staff are still on school break, and the district can tell you when they'll be back, and may also have access to the records.

If you can't reach officials at the school or the school district, you may have to wait until the new school year to get the records.

Good luck -- I hope all goes well with the move and that your son has a wonderful school year at his new school. I'm including some links below to support your family with both endeavors (moving & starting a new school).

0
0