lyssa264
lyssa264 asks:
Q:

In the state of Georgia can a child be homeschooled without a parent teaching them?

Im currently an eleventh grade student at one of the top academic schools in the state and I'm struggling to pass all of my classes. I've begged my parents since my freshmen year to let me be homeschooled but neither of them are able to homeschool me. My mother keeps telling me there's no way that it can work. For academic and personal reasons i can't do this much longer. I keep getting in trouble for missing school and i actually want to further my education and i have no choice. I just want it to be easier.  i don't want to give up yet.
In Topics: School and Academics, Choosing a school

|

niyalove
niyalove writes:
yes you  can be homeschooled it depends on how your grades and what type of tutor you have that will give you what you need our payation in school don't give up just keep pushing and you will get there

2
0