Kacloey
Kacloey asks:
Q:

How can I stop being bullied since i'm the smallest girl in my class?

|
jasmine...
jasmine... writes:
i would tell a teacher or the princble because if someone is making fun of u because u the smallest they must be covering up for something of there own life but it is ok love jasmine

1
0
jasmine...
jasmine... writes:

1
0
ebhs
ebhs writes:
this is what you can do you can tell your teacher and the office and thats the best thing to do

2
0
Gookers
Gookers writes:
I know exactly how you feel! I am the second shortest in my class but somehow everyone thinks I am the shortest.....To be honest don't let it bug you, I just laugh to make them think they aren't hurting me at all...but if its super bad definitely tell an adult! Its not okay for someone to hurt you or bully you because you are a little different than everyone else. You should be proud to be short!:) (i know this is kinda stupid to say but at least you'll have a really tall boyfriend;) I'm looking forward to that when I find the right guy for me.) Plus being short is not a bad thing so I don't get what those kids problems are but they should really back off! Stay strong and know you are not alone, and don't be afraid to stand up to them and say back off or just stop because its not cool to bully people or even to just go right up to an adult and tell them what happened. Just know there is an end to it if you believe..hope everything turns out good for you!

0
0