2cool
2cool asks:
Q:

How do you stop the bullies at are school. (Franklin Woods.) By the way our school is not private. Please get back to me as soon as possible thanks!!

In Topics: Public School, Bullying and teasing

|

Whether your school is private or public most schools have an anti bullying policy in place.  If you are being bullied or know someone who is, please don't hesistate to report them to an adult in the school.
School should be a safe place for everyone and when something disrupts that, it needs to be handled immediately. Talk with your teacher, school counselor or principal.  Talking with your parents about what is happening will help them understand and offer you support as well.  
If you want to talk further about this issue, we are here 24/7 via phone and email.  Check out our websiste for more information on bullying and other topics that teens face.  www.yourlifeyourvoice.org
Reaching out for safety and support is very brave and your strength is admirable.  Keep up the good work.

Take care,
Naina, counselor
1-800-448-3000
0
0

uppermultigrades
uppermultig... writes:
I have noticed that bullies are often insecure students who have
been bullied themselves. As a teacher, I have taught a modified
anger management class to all of my students. I also have structured
the classroom so that the expectations are clear and one student
does not hold the class hostage. I suggest that as a student,
you try to never be alone with the bully, if you are, be polite but
firm about what you allow.  Look the bully in the face when you speak,
stand straight and tall, speak clearly and distinctly. Body Language speaks loud and clear. You can make the bully realize that you are
not going to be intimidated.

0
0
georgina29
georgina29 writes:
Talk to their teacher,then talk to the priciple, write letters to them and make copies,if all that still seems to be invane give the suprintendent in your district a phone call and take it all way to the board of education if all that still seems to fail, give a phone call to your local news no child should be hurt on school premises purposely!......

0
0
BSFAB
BSFAB writes:
kick them between the legs boy or girl then run.  dont bottle it all up tell the teachers, principal, mom, dad, everybody.  more than likely they wont listen so defend yourself. but communicate to everyone try dont give up.

0
0
BSFAB
BSFAB writes:
i used to get picked on all the time.  followed by big girls after school.  finally i turned around and fought back.  it took a while for it to stop. but it stopped.  i got beat up a little but i got back up dusted myself off and woke up the next day to go to school.

0
0
IAMme!1233
IAMme!1233 writes:
Let him know he doesn't control you and also go tell someone you know will care.

0
0