heatherallen12
heatheralle... asks:
Q:

How do I stop bullying when it's just not the kids at the school? It's the teachers and the principal too. How do I go by stopping it when the adults are?

What do I do to help one of my family members that's getting bullied everyday since the first she started high school because of her weight? She has told the teachers and the principal, they didn't do anything beside that day on. The adults would laugh and everything at her in the halls. So her mom went to the school to have a meeting with them to get it to stop. Well that made it worse because the adults that the mother talked to, they went and told the three bully girls everything she said to them and her mother said in the meeting and now the teachers and the two principals acted like they didn't hear anything when they know they did and if they see the three girls out in the hall and they see what's going on they walk the other way. Please help us stop this because the school is not doing anything.

|
haleigh2125
haleigh2125 writes:
Have you tried going to the police? Or the school board? The school obviously does not care that your family member is getting bullied and if they do then they are making it worse by telling the girls what was said. Your best bet is to go over their heads and if that does not work I hate to say it but your family member might have to move schools. Have a fresh start. But try the school board maybe they can make the teachers and principals care.

3
0
GeraldineCharles
GeraldineCh... writes:
You report their actions to the Board of Education. If you don't see any results I would file charges, the adults should know better and are not setting a very good example for the children in that school.

1
1
TammyGibaud
TammyGibaud writes:
Put everything that you do in writing, especially all communication with the high school and the school board members. Have your family member reach out to the school counselor as well. It may be that most of the adults in the school are part of the problem, but don't stop looking for the one person who can help.

1
0
sam23461
sam23461 writes:
Don't worry! Simply switch schools.

1
0