musicbuff
musicbuff asks:
Q:

How to stop a mentally ill narcissistic stepfather from bullying and abusing my grandsons.

We have been dealing with a very abusive son n law that has wrecked havoc in our lives and we even turned him in to family and children services and the sheriff dept in that county, even took typed up documentation to them and a judge and they still won't do their job. He has abused these two boys since they were very little, and now they are 13 and 14, he is highly jealous of them and has bipolar and he refuses to take medicine. He has beat them with his fist and even choked them, he is totally out of control and still today threatens them and mentally abuses them. When I asked him to stop all he did was get in my face and bully me and threaten me, so I may have to go up higher in law enforcement to get anything done, I have had enough of the bullying to last me til eternity.
In Topics: Parenting / Our Family

|