kaycielynne asks:

How do I stop my sister from cutting?

My twin sister is cutting. She just started and I don't know what to do. She said if I tell my dad, she will kill herself...somebody please help. Anything works. I want to tell my dad but im afraid she will end up killing herself.
In Topics: Teen issues, Cutting

JamielaIsmail , Teacher writes:
this is tough love and you need to inform your dad even though she will not like it.  
perhaps you can go for a walk and speak to her about how it makes you feel when she does this. inform her that there is help and she must allow you to help her.  the first step is to tell your dad and he can speak to her without letting her know that you told him.
you must be strong and speak to someone the both of you love so that that person can speak to her.  good luck and don't give up. help her she needs support.