M.K.J.
M.K.J. asks:
Q:

some students of my class are wasting their time by using Internet and cellphones.they are not giving their proper time to study.how can you help them

First we read and understand the question-----
some students of my class are wasting their time by using Internet and cellphones.they are not giving their proper time to study.how can you help them?

You have to give a advice to the students who are wasting their time to improve their habits that how they can improve their habits
In Topics: School and Academics, Children and cell phones, Children and the internet

|

ShirleyAdan
ShirleyAdan writes:
I think the best way is to find help at writing services like http://www.trustessays.com/write-my-essay. Using such kind of service will save the students time allowing them to use this economized time for self improvement. I agree that the Internet and cellphones take a lot of time and I think parents must control it.

0
0