Dimiourgiko
Dimiourgiko asks:
Q:

How to help my students through e-learning

Hi ,

I am teacher and I just created this website:
http://www.dimiourgiko.gr

It is a Greek website and I want to give some help to my students through e-learning methods.

I have poor knowledge about e-learning and I want to discuss with you the best ways to help a student through this method. Could you tell me the difficulties of this activity if you have had past experience? Could all students use the same tools (like video, docs, etc that I have already made) for all educational levels of students for example primary or secondary or tertiary education?

Thank you in advance

|
HeatherPeterson124
HeatherPete... writes:
e-learning has really revolutionized the education system. Many schools nowadays are offering this to cater to the demands of students.

0
0
jhops400
jhops400 , Teacher, Student writes:
There are many ways through which the students can get help in terms of their education as there are many online learning and online academic help available and you can easily avail them at the best rates and make your academics grow in a much more positive way so that you get all the help and complete your courses and academic projects with efficiency.

0
0