shamlasalam asks:

how can study 12th cbse maths failed subject in abu dhabi uae

i am failed 12th cbse maths subject from india last exam and i have been staying with my parent in abu dhabi uae.i would like to know how can write again the subject and which school can joint in abu dhabi please,


In Topics: School and Academics
> 60 days ago



You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely