Oriane
Oriane asks:
Q:

Help on how to study and master (sciences)

I have a very charged timetable and I need to organise myself on how to read and understand well so I can improve my reading style.

|

greenprof2
greenprof2 writes:
I'm glad to see your interest in science, a very important subject in our times. Having the intention to learn and maintaining the interest will help you a lot in achieving your goal. One thing that will help is to set aside time in your schedule to read about science and/or study science videos or other media. I don't know your age. If you are an adult, I would recommend subscribing to Scientific American and/or Smithsonian - both have high quality and up-to-date information on science. If you are a teen, Popular Science and Discover are good magazines. There are a lot of good videos on YouTube by Bill Nye and other science explainers. Also the Kahn Academy is a great source of science knowledge. Good luck!

0
0