gtechzero asks:

Want to study in UK university, but I don't have the right qualifications, what are my options?

I am 19 I live in Lithuania, and I really want to study abroad, preferably in the UK. I want to study psychology in a university, but i don't have the right qualifications to go to one. As i understand if i would want to get the right qualifications i would need to go to a college for a year to get "access to higher education". So what I'm asking is, how much all of this would cost (approx.), and could i get a student loan? Also tell me my options if i have any, all help will be appreciated.
In Topics: School and Academics
> 60 days ago


Answers (1)

edwardwicks... writes:
Study in UK as it is considered as the dream location for the education. You don’t need to take a tension this really simple and easy ways to study abroad but the most important thing is that how will you manage your study expenses if you need essay writing service then you have to hire expert writer from the internet because it requires a lot of skill and expertise to write effective essay.

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely