amit66
amit66 asks:
Q:

need to study in abroad

i am going to give my 12 exams from cbse boards delhi and its my dream to study further study in abroad since i am a commerce student so its good to go in bussiness line tht is bba so plz help me out that what should i do for that.
                     THANK YOU
In Topics: Study abroad

|
childsafetyfirst
childsafety... writes:
Visit TeachItaly.com for information about studying and teaching in Italy.

0
0
iaos
iaos writes:
You're just start to study or interested in postgraduate educations, IAS Germany has a lot to offer for international students. International Academy of Students (IAS) has been helped number of students to achieve their dream land. We are focused ICPF-Tech for Engineers, ICPF-Med for Medical Doctors, PSP for foreign peoples those who have completed their School level, Nursing Courses this are useful to students.

0
0
nguyenducphu9906
nguyenducph... writes:
I have many exciting software which I want to share everybody. These are the softwares which is used on the computer and the mobile
This is my page. There are many games and apps page

0
0