chinnaa
chinnaa asks:
Q:

hello, I am studying 2nd mbbs.recently wrote my final theory exams.I was a very good student, secured 75% in 1st mbbs

Due to various unnecessary distractions which I couldnt control, I didnt read whole of this year.I didnt do my pathology final theory exam well and there are chances for me to fail.it was gross negligence on my part but I am very sensitive and hence due to various distractions and fights with my friends this year, I couldnt read.I am unable to digest this fact.my dad is a famous general surgeon, state topper in PG.I dont know how my parents will receive and digest this fact that I am going to fail in path3ology. I want to read well just like before &secure good PG.but my regret for pathology is pulling me back.I am unable to read.once the results are out everybody will get to know that i have failed&and the impression everyone had on me that i was a good student will get washed away &i will become inferior to many.how should i face everybody &how should i read.please help me.I want to read very seriously even better than 1st year&secure best PG.
In Topics: Motivation and achievement at school

|