chinnaa
chinnaa asks:
Q:

Hello, I am studyng 2nd mbbs.recently wrote my final theory xam.I was a very good student,secured 75% in 1st mbbs.

Due to various unneccesary distractions which I couldnt control, I didnt read whole of this year.I didnt do my pathology final theory exam well and ther are chances for me to fail.it was gross negligence on my part but i am very sensitive, due to various distractions and fights with my friends this year i couldnt read.i am unable to digest this fact.my dad is a famous general surgeon state topper in PG.i dont know how my parents receive this fact that i am going to fail in pathology.I want to read well just like before and secure good PG.but my regret for pathology is pulling me back.i am unable to read.please help me.I want to read very seriously even better than 1st year and secure best PG seat.
In Topics: Motivation and achievement at school

|