anantheswaran asks:

will u suggest me a good still model for the science exibition

will you suggest me a good still model for the science exibition,the main aim of that must be energy production,i want this still model to present it in the science fare,energy production must be the main theme,also there must be good advantages for that ,then also it must be medium expensive
In Topics: Science fair

You have probably already passed your deadline and I'm sorry no one got around to responding until now. I hope you figured out a good model as there would be lots of possibilities. One that came to my mind was a model for geothermal energy, from underground right through your home radiator. When you ask questions like this, it would help your responders to know more about the level of your education you are working at. Good luck.