Deeraj
Deeraj asks:
Q:

hi, Can u suggest me Best University or college for Doing MCA course with Distance Learning?

i want to which university  or college  is best in Maharastra for doing Distance Learning course in MCA...
In Topics: Special education

|
tanu_tanya
tanu_tanya writes:
Hey, it will better if u do MCA in regular manner. But if u hav no option for regular admission, choose IGNOU which is the best.
Remember its very hard to get MCA degree from IGNOU, u will hav to do a lot of hardwork.
There will be a study center in MH....
For more details...www.ignou.ac.in....

1
0
HeatherPeterson124
HeatherPete... writes:
Try searching the website of devry university online. I believe they have so many programs to offer to students.

0
0
GrahamPatterson
GrahamPatte... , Teacher writes:
Opting for the best distance education institute can definitely be a difficult task for a student especially when it is about selecting one that is available online. Hence, it is always good to conduct proper research before enrolling in an institute. One of the institutes that I came through for such a purpose is an accredited educational institute that helps students trapped in such difficulties. Check this out

0
0