Karolina123 asks:

Don't want to switch my kids school

Hi I recently moved to another town  and still want my kids to finish the rest of the school year in the same school they are in .but the school distric wants me to transfer my kids and they got so upset about it ,I mean there is only 3 months away for the school year to end what can I do .? Used to live with my mother should I get a lease from my mom saying that I still live with her .or would I get in trouble if I do that need some guidance please help
In Topics: Public School
> 60 days ago



You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend Education.com to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely