schooldoubt
schooldoubt asks:
Q:

Help me how to tackle

I joint the school last year  and last year(8th grade)  i was worried studying in that class because they take about unwanted things like about * but i managed to tackle it but this year (9th std) It got even worst as there was re-shuffling of class all the bad boys and girls accommodated the class they always talk about ** and love between them and their sexual desires and teasing teachers etc etc.As I also belong to that class i coundnt tell to my class teacher or my parents.But day by day it is getting worst and even who dont speak that way  are also getting caught by teachers as they are confused between us and start scolding us,so to keep me out from harm i dont have good communication or friendship in the class and often fell alone.Please help me to tackle this situation.
In Topics: School and Academics, Teen issues, Friendships and peer relationships

|
Anonymous