Kealohasmommy
Kealohasmommy asks:
Q:

How do I teach my 4 year old daughter to not be so hard on herself?

After analyzing myself first I realize that I am not too hard on myself and I do try to teach her most everything. She just had a melt down over not being able to draw a cat and a school bus. She has been in Preschool for only 5 days!!! She is only 4 years old. I tried comforting her, but that didn't fix the issue. I just want her to not be so hard on herself and teach her to accept the fact that she does NOT have to be perfect :) any suggestions I appreciate.
In Topics: Self esteem and identity

|

ForesterKeith
ForesterKeith writes:
Go to emofree.com and pick up a copy of Gary Craig's Emotional Freedom Techniques manual. Use this very simple and supremely effective method to handle all emotional (and some physical) problems. It's a FREE download, so you really have nothing to lose.
You can also tell her that she's not expected to be perfect YET: there's plenty of time to strive for that when she gets older.

0
0