Anonymous
Q:

What do I say when my teacher asks me why I cut.

Okay, so I have an odd situation, me and my father do not get along and my mother died when I was 2. So now I love with my older cousin who has two kids ages 6 and 2. I'm 13 now and have started cutting. My bestfriend cuts too and the teacher asked her about to today. But I think she is going to ask me about it tomorrow. And I don't know what to say if she acts. I'm scared to tell my cousin. Advice! Please help?
In Topics: Cutting

|

This is a very scary thing to talk about.  We understand.  Opening up and talking about something personal can be difficult.  Your teacher obviously cares about you and your friend.  If she asks, be honest.  
Getting help and support from someone who obviously cares about you should mean a lot.  If you want, the teacher can help you talk with your cousin as well. The more support the better.  You don't have to do this alone.  Let someone help. Being a teen is hard enough.

0
0