TK1331
TK1331 asks:
Q:

Looking for a teacher to be apart of a community homeschool  teaching grads k-5.

I am looking for a educational teacher elementary  grades, to join a project in starting a new school platform. as a parent I have had a vision for many years about forming a platform that children experience education in an open ever moving experience of learning, spiritual growing and physically connecting to the world around them. My children have been in public school and although I agree it has a purpose, it is not my first choice. because of life situation i have been unable to home school,  nor do i fully feel that is the best rout for my kids, as of now I am looking for someone who could start working with my 2 boys and 3 others in the community! My team has been working on this for a few years we went out to CO to start this however it was not the place to fully form it, we did learn allot and realize that with the right dedicated and Core group this can not only happen but happen with great ease. If you know anyone parents, teachers ANYONE who may resonate with this project please share this with them. I am excited to find more people who seek the same for their kids. we are in Florida,  do see this growing just need a teacher with lots love and dedication to education and some foundation in spiritual growth. please check out our website for more info www.playfulwellness.com
In Topics: Choosing a school, Homeschooling, Worldwide education issues

|
Anonymous