Anonymous
Q:

I am looking for a teacher to homeschool my 6-year old son this summer and continuing into the school year. I am in the Atlanta area.

My son is an energetic, intelligent, inquisitive, friendly, strong-willed child. He has Autism Spectrum Disorder and is high-functioning. Very eager to learn. We are looking for an excellent, interactive, enthusiastic, and patient teacher who has experience working with children with ADHD or ASD. He needs someone who will be both nurturing and firm, setting clear guidelines and structure for his day. We also look for a curriculum that is creative, supports experiential learning, and also keeps him on par with State Core Curriculum requirements.
In Topics: Homeschooling

|