daniellecm24
daniellecm24 asks:
Q:

Teacher looking to privately teach homeschool for families

I am a teacher looking to meet the needs of students who would succeed with more support or could excel with one on one academic attention. Not every student is given the opportunity they need to succeed in the school setting. Advanced students and those with learning needs are often overlooked or given minimal attention from a teacher with twenty five students. In homeschool education, one year can make the difference in students academic performance and confidence. As an educator, I believe in education and think highly of teachers and the many hats they wear, but naturally, a private teacher for one student or a small group greatly improves students performance.

I would like to be the teacher who inspires individual students, works hard to help children reach their goals and inspire excellence in a homeschool setting. I would like to hear back from parents who are interested in this type of help for their children in the Bucks county PA area.
In Topics: Learning styles and differences, Motivation and achievement at school, Homeschooling

|
ReginaLogo
ReginaLogo writes:
I am a parent of a fifth grader and looking for this type of help. We currently live in California but will be moving to the Perkasie area this June so I am interested in 6th grade instruction for my son. Are you still doing this type of work? Please feel free to email me at reglogo7@yahoo.com. Thank you!

0
0
Kenney04
Kenney04 writes:
You could 'advertising' try homeschooling groups on Yahoo and Facebook

0
0
ashley519
ashley519 writes:
Hello if you are seeking to be a private teacher check out California Private Teachers. Through our website we connect parents and families seeking a private homeschool teacher to a trained and licensed teaching professional. Depending on your specific search criteria we will match you with an educator best able to meet your child’s specific needs.

I look forward to speaking with you personally.

0
0
ashley519
ashley519 writes:

0
0
charlesjohney3
charlesjohn... writes:
I began showing my tyke at home when she would ordinarily have begun Junior Kindergarten - at 4 years of age.

I found the site for our neighborhood school board and signed on - I looked at all the things that the class would do that year, and ensured we secured it at home.

0
0
nguyenducphu9906
nguyenducph... writes:
2
I have many exciting software which I want to share everybody. These are the softwares which is used on the computer and the mobile
This is my page. There are many games and apps page

0
0