Vipin0108
Vipin0108 asks:
Q:

How the teacher professional development can be measured without observing their classrooms?

How the teacher professional development can be measured without observing their classrooms? This question seems important to measure the performance of  teacher educators who are hardly connected to classrooms of children but have responsibilities of developing highly professional teachers who could improve learning levels of children, especially primary grades children.
In Topics: State education standards

|

I don't think it can.  In my opinion, teachers need on-going professional development that includes learning, trying, observing and reflecting.  It's a cycle.  There is one pro cress out there called Lesson Study.  If done correctly, it can be a game changer in the way teachers grow professionally.

1
0

TaraLawful
TaraLawful writes:
Well, it’s actually possible. There are teachers and there are those who train and coach teachers. You don’t have to be associated with students to do that kind of job well. On the contrary they may inspire other teachers as well as come up with magnificent ideas and teaching methods. I've added a site below where you can find useful information on the topic as it was something we needed to discuss during our professional development training. So I think your classroom management ability is not always crucial to measure your teacher’s skill.

1
0
StephenDacre
StephenDacre writes:
Nice post! But in my opinion teachers can grow professionally with regular learning and observing certain facts. It is not necessary to teach the students every time for the measurement of classroom management ability. One can measure a teacher’s ability by his ideas and skills

0
0
tzwriting
tzwriting writes:
You need to visit to look for another answer

0
0
buyessaytoday
buyessaytoday writes:
How can we all know if a trainer is effective? Can certainly we all confidence express checks regarding math concepts and examining, since had been utilized in the particular Cincinnati Public Colleges analyze? Just what facts prevails that will express checks absolutely calculate accomplishment, my partner and i. Elizabeth., being familiar with — as opposed to proficiency on memorization? We may desire a distinct style of test out, in order to calculate meaningful improvement regarding coaching.

0
0
takemyclass4me
takemyclass... writes:
I pretty sure that all schools are different, but I pay the 105% of what paid the previous year 1 Orange County in Orange County and teach. Your last year in Orange County $ 50,000 came in, for example my private school you 52,500 dollars a year will pay. So I'm a pretty new teacher, I make about $ 38,000. However the rewards are great. We're easy to so does not contact the FCAT, uniformed children and parents. Fortunately I hope this helps!

0
0
ZaimYalway
ZaimYalway writes:
Those individuals who want to get a specialized degree but because of some circumstance they are not able to obtain a degree with the support of virtual university of Dubai they can attain a degree in their field of activity.
Resource:

http://www.gulfonlineuniversity.com/uae/virtual-university-in-dubai/

0
0
ramishali
ramishali writes:
Decent post! At the same time as I would like to think instructors can become professionally with standard learning and watching certain actualities. It is not important to instruct the students each time for the estimation of classroom administration capacity. One can quantify an instructor's capacity by his thoughts and skills.

0
0
susanmicle
susanmicle writes:
Pleasant post! Anyhow as I would like to think educators can become professionally with customary learning and watching certain certainties.

0
0