kellymarie01
kellymarie01 asks:
Q:

teachers verbal abused & neglected & judged our none  verbal son on the autism spectrum I AM IN THE UK

hi my son is 3 years old none verbal on the autism spectrum i have evidence of my son being called names judged and the teachers neglected our son but these teachers are still working in this nursery and my son has to loose his Friends and education feels like hes the one being punished for the teachers faults my son misses his Friends and this is setting him back a great deal and he is not liking the change of routines at all any advise on what i should do my son wants to attend this nursery but i can not let him while these teachers are at the nursery HELP PLEASE
In Topics: School and Academics, Autism & Aspergers Syndrome

|

Hello and thank you for writing to JustAsk,

I am  sorry, but this appears to be a situation best helped at a local level.  I am unfamiliar with education in the UK, however, as a parent I am sure there must be some process for meeting and consultation.

I wish you much luck and hope you get the answers and help you are seeking.

1
0