Anonymous
Q:

Is a teenage perspective on websites about college and education important?

There are so many sites written by adults for teenagers. Do adults really know what they are talking about or are teen sites such as http://www.teencollegeeducation.org/ more informative as to the current status of teens in America?
In Topics: Children and the internet, Teen issues

|

JeanneBrockmyer

It depends on the true purpose of the web site. If it is an opinion-oriented web site then the teen perspective can be quite useful, especially to other teens.  If it is a fact-oriented web site where teens come looking for factual information, in many cases adults may have a broader and deeper fund of knowledge.  

Jeanne H. Brockmyer, Ph. D. clinical child psychologist and Expert Panelist

0
0

DeedeexBoo
DeedeexBoo writes:
Me, Personally, as a teenager. Sorry, but I have find to believe in my school there is not to many teenagers that college, and education is important especially on websites. Some are however very glad and exstatic meaning happy about college careers and education on the internet. Most students consider Myspace, Facebook, and others to be way important to them than education. For me, honestly, I love both, when I am interested in my future career which is a Pediatrician I'll be glad to research and have a nice perspective on the school/college websites. Also, on Myspace, I talk to my friends and family members that Im not able to see or talk to because of them moving from places away from me. If you have any objections or answers to my responce feel free to ask me or approach me. Bye.

0
0
Anonymous