mrs.pithrody
mrs.pithrody asks:
Q:

Time management in kids

I am mom of a 9 year girl child who is a very good child at school, but at home too fussy especially while getting ready to go out even though the outing is of her choice. Until the age of 6 she was a very active and socialized kid but now as she is growing most of the times she likes to be indoors and likes to go only for b'day parties or malls but no visit to temples or relatives house and very much dependent on me and expects all her works to be done by me. she is very much addicted to TV and computer games and doesn't want to make friends or join any other classes. During weekends she likes going out but spends half of the day in doing her daily chores and watching TV  She expects me to wait until she gets ready on her own while going out no matter whatever the time consumed.  If i tell her politely to do her things on time there will be no response(acts as not heard) but if i raise my voice she feels am angry and ordering her. she does her personal things on her own without my help (ironing clothes, combing hair etc).  When i loose patience i warn her that am going to leave her alone, then she does everything within few minutes for. Sometimes she makes fuss even while getting ready to school.  She is very quite outside the house and school, never do things voluntarily, she feels shy to show her talents . My husband hardly finds time to spend with her and he feels she is still small to do things on her own .I am really worried and don't know how to handle her, please help
In Topics: Self esteem and identity

|

genermcmillan
genermcmillan writes:
Time management is really an important factor in achieve something, you can give a proper instruction to build a better time table.

0
0