savziion
savziion asks:
Q:

todays education system is producing machines rather than Responsible citizen........

questions for favor and against the motion in debate.
In Topics: School and Academics, State education standards

|

Cadash
Cadash writes:
Hiii savziion. Now regarding ur question... todays education system is producing machines rather than Responsible citizens........

Today's education system is lacking practicality. Schools r just thriving to make money and they don't think about the future of the students.
They don't think that they provide poor standards to them when they waste so much money on education. Teachers adopt ridiculous methods which don't do the students any good. Big issues r made of small matters, and the issues which need to be looked upon, r ignored. Students r pressurized, and eventually they become mechanical rather than thinking practically.

Today's education system is in a way beneficial as it is spreading modernity. Contrast to the older times, students r not just made to understand, but they r given time to understand, if they're taught properly. Moreover, students r now free to choose subjects they prefer which reduces grade and profession pressure in a way, if parents support them. So, they eventually transform into better citizens of tmrw, having intellectual qualities.

I've tried to help u briefly. Hope it helps u. Please try to look into my question and help me. I've to make a good science model.

Best wishes to u. Looking forward to ur reply...

0
0