NancyRodriguezforDeAndre
NancyRodrig... asks:
Q:

What tools are available for Special Needs individuals?

My grandson is Special Needs - Down Syndrome.  My husband and I would like some teaching tools for him (alphabets, writing, and possibly reading down the road).  He is 17 years old but cannot read or write.  He has some knowledge of letters and numbers.  Although he is a Senior this year at school (Special Ed), we would like to continue working with him at home too.  Thank you.
In Topics: Learning styles and differences, Special education, Mental retardation

|
momof2boysinwi
momof2boysi... writes:
That depends on where you are and how much you are willing to spend or if there is funding in your area. If he's receiving funding than I would just search the Internet. Is he verbal? Is he non-verbal? Would need more information. Feel free to message me for some ideas.

0
0
rudolffairbanks
rudolffairb... writes:
Hello friend, in my opinion it is better to take him to the school where special need individuals studied. from there your son will get all the tools for studying.

0
0
Anonymous