terrip1958 asks:

How do I get a transcript if the school is no longer there?

In Topics: Choosing a school
> 60 days ago


Answers (1)

aqblickley writes:
Hi there,

If the school you attended has closed, it does make it a little more difficult to get your transcript, but it is not impossible! By law, transcripts must be stored - most likely by the school district or State Board of Education.

I encourage you to contact the school district to request the transcript. If they don't have access to it, they should be able to direct you to the right place.

Hope this helps!
> 60 days ago

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend Education.com to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely