Mike21
Mike21 asks:
Q:

How do I get my transcript?

I attended/graduated Capital City Academy (which is no longer under that name) in 2007. I have been calling everyday since 7/20/10 with no response to date, I am trying to find out how I can get a copy of my transcript, so I can enroll for college. Can someone please help me? Thank you.
In Topics: Working with school administrators

|
Hi Mike,

How frustrating!  Many school offices are closed for part or all of the summer.  It's possible that they're just not getting your messages (although unfortunate that their outgoing voice mail message didn't say so!).  Schools will be starting up in the next month or so so hopefully you'll be able to reach them soon.  

0
0

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having some difficulty reaching the school. They may be closed for the summer. Have you searched online (using their new name) to see if they have a website? Many school websites have "contact us" features, including an online form you can use to request your transcripts in writing. The school website may also include information about when they'll re-open and you'll be able to reach someone at the office.

Good luck, and thanks for asking!

0
0