tabbycatt76 asks:

transcripts if you are the age of 17 how can you get your transcripts

In Topics: School and Academics
> 60 days ago



May 3, 2012
Subscribe to Expert

What the Expert Says:

You may make a request for your transcript showing grades, attendance, and number of credits from the high school you attended. (After three years, you would need to contact the school district's records department to make the request.) The school counselor (or in some cases, registrar) would be the person to whom you would speak.

If you need an official transcript for college admission or admission to post-secondary training, contact the counselor at your high school. There is a release of information form you will need to sign giving them specific information about the address, etc.

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely