iamroadrunn... asks:

Transferring schools. My child will be living with a friend. What information will we need to transfer?

We need to know what paperwork is needed to transfer my daughter from Troy Mo School District to Fox School District?
In Topics: Back to school, Adoption and foster families

I suggest contacting the school or school district to learn more about their enrollment policies, required paperwork and deadlines for transfer students. If you don't have the new school or district's telephone number handy, you may use SchoolFinder to research that information (link below; district pages are hyperlinked from school pages).

I'm also including a Back to School prep resource you may also find helpful, as well as some expert advice about helping your child with the change of schools. Thanks for asking!