ECPD
ECPD asks:
Q:

What is the tuition at Munster High School for a family that resides in East Chicago?

My child currently attends St. Stanislaus Catholic school in East Chicago. He is in the 7th grade and we are preparing him for high school. We were not impressed with Bishop noll institute and would like our child to go to Munster High School. My wife and I were wondering how do we go about doing this since we live in East Chicago. Our child is a great student with good grades.
In Topics: Choosing a school

|

Dell
Dell writes:
My daughter was a transfer tuition student at MHS for two years and we lived in Whiting. The tuition for each year was $4,128 (payable in 2 installments) plus books/fees which came to an additional $250+. The cost now is not as high and should be at least 1/2 that amount. In order to request permission for your child to attend, you need to contact the school's Guidance office and they will give you a checklist of items that need to be submitted to the School Town of Munster's superintendent (William Pfister). This includes a letter, your son's school transcripts and possibly a letter of recommendation from his home school (or the principal.) I hope this information helped.

5
0