Meigh , Parent asks:

Who can I turn to for help with school for my special needs son?

My 3rd grade son has not progressed since October 2013. He has been tested and does not qualify for resource. He does have a clinical diagnosis of High Functioning Autism, ADHD and Sensory Processing Disorder. His teacher feels like he is choosing to fail. I see his self esteem is being affected due to other classmates being so far ahead of him and teasing him because he is lagging behind. I don't know how to help him succeed and the school seems to not care. Do you have any suggestions?
In Topics: Working with school administrators
> 60 days ago



You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely