Gracey123
Gracey123 asks:
Q:

please HELP twin girls troubles in kindergarten

Hi, I am having some difficult time with my twins when they were 3.5 years old they were a bit loud in pre-school toward the end of the day so their teacher suggested we separate each of then into a separate class the coming year. That's when the troubles started one of the twins were fine the second one hated school became a bit violent kicking and saying to her friends i don't like you or you look ugly and she even kicked the teachers and her friends. Even she is a very kind child who loves helping me at home and very kind. This year the entered Kindergarten and they are in the same class but she wants only to sit beside her sister and always on top of her which prevents her sister form doing her work in class and she even tries to help her sister with the work in class and of course her teacher wanted to mover her to different seat so she started getting angry and hitting and kicking again. I am so frustrated what should i do. pleassssse help.
they are 4.9 years old identical twins and both are advanced mentally and physically  than their peers and on the same level.
In Topics: Kindergarten readiness, Learning issues and special needs, Parenting siblings

|
Anonymous