Simonicci
Simonicci asks:
Q:

Twin tween birthday party

Hi!
My twin daughters are turning 12 in two weeks, they were very good friends of other set of twin girls that were in the same classroom unfortunately, one of the twins started bulling one of my daughter so the friendship was broken but my other daughter is very good friend of the second twin.
The problem is for the celebration of their birthday, the daughter who was bullied doesn't want to have a birthday party because she doesn't want to see the mean girl but is not fair for her sister who is best friend of the other twin.
My question is how can invite one girl and not her twin sister ? And by the way, I get along very well with their mom and I don't want to ruin my own friendship but at the same time, I want to respect my daughters feelings...
In Topics: Parenting siblings

|